cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Automation Master
Automation Master

Do I need to republish all workflows to see them in Hawkeye?

Jump to solution

Hi!

According to the https://help.nintex.com/en-US/insight/#hawkeye/mainhelp/TRB-NoDataHE.htm  I should republish each from my workflows to see them in my Hawkeye lenses. Is it true? I have over 150 workflows  Is there an easier way to make Hawkeye start gathering information? Is Nintex able to publish all my workflows automatically?

Regards,

Tomasz

0 Kudos
5 Replies
luke_bongiorno
Nintex Newbie

Re: Do I need to republish all workflows to see them in Hawkeye?

Jump to solution

Hi Tomasz, 

Thank for your question. During the Advance Preview, this is correct. A workflow in O365 must be republished before Hawkeye can start to retrieve data for that workflow. However, once Generally Available, Hawkeye will be able to discover previously published workflows automatically. 

We would suggest perhaps republishing a handful of workflows and evaluating the Inventory lens and what it provides. We would love to get your feedback on the value of the Inventory lens and understand if there are opportunities to improve it. 

0 Kudos
Automation Master
Automation Master

Jump to solution

Hi Luke, 

Thanks for the answer, but I meant the Usage Lenses, that are GA already. And the information from the "Help" asset. So - for the Usage lenses to start gathering information, should I re-publish all workflows?

Regards, 

Tomasz 

0 Kudos
luke_bongiorno
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Hi Tomasz,

Thanks for the clarification. The advice above applies to the Usage lens also. Currently, you would need to republish workflows in O365 before Hawkeye can display that workflow in any lens. However, coinciding with the release of the Inventory lens, Hawkeye will auto-discover workflows when you add an O365 data source. 

0 Kudos
Automation Master
Automation Master

Jump to solution

Hi Luke,

Again, thank you for a fast answer. Can you tell when will it happen? Is it a matter of a month, or several months?

Regards, 

Tomasz

0 Kudos
luke_bongiorno
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Hi Tomasz, 

We haven't officially released a definitive date, though this is targeted in a number of weeks rather than a number of months. 

Cheers, 

Luke

0 Kudos