Axapta - Nintex Integration

• 12 October 2015
  • 4 replies
  • 1 view

Badge +1

Dear Friends,
We have Nintex workflow License and have published few workflows within the organization. I am unable to consume Axapta webservices in Nintex workflow directly and it gives us error.
Can somebody please confirm that the webservices from Microsoft ERP - Axapta (AIF) can be consumed within Nintex directly without an Intermediate WCF layer?
Many Thanks,
Suresh Kumar v.c.

4 replies

Badge +1

Hi,

Thank You for your reply.

AX uses SOAP webservices . For eg: http://hostserver/MicrosoftDynamicsAXAIF50/CustomerService.svc?wsdl

This expose various methods for eg: CRUD operations , create, Read, update and delete. We can have custom methods written in Axapta and expose this as a webservice to be consumed.

Badge +1

Dear Donatas Krusna,

Thanks for your reply. As advised, by you ( I recommend you to check that webservice with some specialized tools to find the right envelope format and to be sure that it really works.), I tried with a tool named SOAP UI 5.2.0 and it is giving me error too : 500 server side.

Regards,SOAP Test1.jpg

VC Suresh Kumar

Badge +1

Dear Donatas Krusna,

I am able to consume the AIF webservice from a custom wcf without Error 500. But from Nintex webaction we are getting this issue. I guess it related to the HttpBinding, either wsHttpBinding/ basicHttpBinding.

I have escalated the issue to Nintex support. So far they informed to check consuming it from SharePoint Designer workflow manager and then they informed to wait for the latest Software Updates from Nintex.

I am still analyzing the possibilities and would update this thread. Kindly share your views too.

Regards,

VC Suresh Kumar

Badge +1

Dear Donatas Krusna,

We could consume conventional webservice as .asmx services and solve the issues. The concern was only when I used my custom AX WCF services.

Many Thanks,

VC Suresh Kumar