Recover/get NLF file from Nintex Certificate

Badge +1

My company purchased a Nintex Enterprise license for both workflow and forms. I'm trying to recover the NLF file, all I have is a PDF with the Nintex Certificate and the keys but how do I get the NLF file from this keys?

6 replies

Badge +17

I'm not understanding why you are trying to recover the files? We're the licenses applied correctly? What are you attempting to do?

Badge +1

Thank you for your response. I want to have them in case I need to reinstall a server. It is an asset we already payed for.

Badge +17

Randall...

That makes perfect sense. The only way I can think to help you out with that is to point you to the correct people that should have them currently.

Do you know the Nintex partner who helped you? If not a partner than someone in your organization would have received the email with the files attached that they would have had to apply. This email is usually limited to certain people because it of course authorizes the software on a server. I would explore those two areas and if you don't get anywhere, let me know and I'll see what I can find for you.  Do note on this one that you would need to be listed as a main contact with Nintex to receive those files which may limit what we can do, but I will help as much as I can seeing I'm not sure how your account was setup.

Eric

Badge +11

Hey Randall,

you don't have that licenses used on one of your servers running nintex, do you? If so, you (or your admins) should be able to export the license file directly from the SharePoint Central Administration. If this is not the case, just forget what I said and let Eric Harris​ do the work wink.png

Regards

Philipp

Badge +1

Thank you Philip, I entered the Nintex console and saw the "export" button. Got the files now. Thanks!

Badge +11

Hi Randall,

glad I could help =)

Please choose one answer as correct to mark your thread as completed and give other users the possibility to find the solution for similar issues.

Regards

Philipp