Is it possible to add list data fields to a custom worklist?

• 20 July 2017
  • 1 reply

Badge +3

Hello all,

I'm creating a quick worklist to replace the OOB version so it's theme'd and looks a little nicer.  Something I want to add however is data that's been entered in a form.  An example would be capturing a due date for a request.  I'd love to be able to have that information displayed in the worklist so it's easier for the end user to see what they need to complete at a glance. Below is how it looks currently.  Having the due date after the activity start date would be perfect.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

15825i3B9635DE1559D1C7.jpg

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +18

Is this Due date a Process data field or data stored in another SmartObject data sources?  If so, currently the Worklist Control will not be able to surface custom columns aside from the ones currently available for selection.

However this would make a great product enhancement request for the Worklist Control and can be logged at:

https://ideas.k2.com/

Currently, I believe the closest we can get to surfacing this data is perhaps configuring it in the folio and as such it will surface in the Folio column.