E-mail event

• 9 December 2014
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

Hi everyone,

Firstly I would like to describe my problem:

I am buliding a system that enables to send once a year an e-mail message to two group of users. The first group of users is directly taken form AD but the second one is form SharePoint list 

I know how to send an e-mail to those users using Destinations User or just filling in E-mail settings (To:, CC:).  Anyone knows how to hide a recipient? I am sending an e-mail notification to a group of people: A, B, C, D. etc. I don't want person A to see that I sent an e-mail address to person B, C, D and so on. I would like it to look like this: one e-mail is sent once to many recipient. Please let me know how to solve it. Do I have to use slots (and how) or IPC event?

1 reply

Badge +5

Hi,

Within the Email event wizard there should be Bcc field where you can speficy hidden recipients. 

You can also specify destination sets to specify which users within the two groups you would like to recieve the email. Please see this link:

http://help.k2.com/onlinehelp/k2blackpearl/UserGuide/4.6.8/webframe.html#Destination_Rule-Adding_a_Destination_Set.html

Regards

Peter