HTML not rendering in Email Action - New Workflow designer

• 8 September 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +16

Hi,

Using HTML which i inserted into the body of a Send email action in K2 Studio is not working when i copy and paste it into the new K2 Workflow Designer... The email just displays the HTMl code when received, rather than render it.

I have clicked HTML View on the Workflow, saved and re-deployed, but doesn't work.

Is there anything i need to do to get this to render? It works just fine in K2 Studio....

2 replies

Hi Sharpsharp1,

May I check on what version are you using for your k2 environment and what results were you getting ?

I have tried to check the scenario described using a version 5.3, everything seems to be okay.

The correct results for the HTML code renders correctly. Please checkout the attachment

Should you feel that this post is of use and or an accurate solution to the raised question, I kindly encourage you to mark it as such
using the 'Mark as Solution', 'Kudo' andor ‘Me Too’ options.

Cheers,
Kate

K2 will not accept any liability for any issues arising from actions taken in respect of the information provided by any forum member.

Userlevel 3
Badge +16

Hi,

Seems its browser-related. was using IE and that has some rather strange issues with Designer.

Created the message body via edge and seems to hold on to the formatting