cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Default value of choice field not selected in nintex form

Hello,

I have choice field (Yes/No) in list and default value is set as "No" and used it in nintex form.

While previewing of form shows default "No" selected, But while running workflow that form don't show default selected value.

Anybody help me out. I don't understand why this is happening.

Thanks in Advance.

Labels: (2)
Tags (1)
3 Replies
Workflow Hero

Re: Default value of choice field not selected in nintex form

Hi Avani Chaugule​,

Just to clarify, is this a Nintex Form associated with a list or a workflow?

Can you see if any of these resolves the issue? I am assuming a list form and not a workflow form.

• Open the control settings. Set the default value here, or choose to use the connected field's default value (make sure there is a default value in the list column settings).
  • If the above doesn't work, try deleting the form control and adding it back into the form.
0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Hello Avani,

Did u find a fix to this? Even I am facing the same issue, have tried what Josh has mentioned but this is still not resolved.

Regards,

Ronnie

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Hello,

Although I am not addressing why a choice field is not defaulting to No, I offer the suggestion of using a Yes/No control instead.  This will render as a checkbox on the form.  The absent of a check will naturally be No, and checking it will result in a Yes.    This way you will have your default No - unchecked at form load.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply