Form Content Disappearing Once Submitted

• 20 June 2016
  • 6 replies

Badge +2

I have a form which goes to a team to complete a request. The issue I am having is that once you click submit it goes a through a workflow process which is working ok. But the Information Under the Borrower, Director, AML Complaint Question disappears. The whole form I have set the fields to be all mandatory. Does anybody know how I can get this fixed or if I have stuffed up something?

186049_pastedImage_1.png

6 replies

Badge +16

did you change what those fields were connected to?  i.e are those controls on your form definitely connected to the fields in your list?

Badge +6

Ric,

The first step I would recommend to assist in troubleshooting, is to turn off the triggering of the workflow . Fill in the form and submit it, then check that the content of the form is populated into your list. As Cassy suggests, if you have these fields no longer connected to your list columns then you will not be seeing the data reflected into your list item.

If you see the data there - all good and you can then turn your workflow trigger back on. The form that goes to the "team" to complete the request - where is that located? Is it in a Flexi-task or the like? Make sure that you have the fields on that form linked to your list columns as well.

Data should not disappear on submission of the form.

Let us know how you get on.

Cheers,

Mark

Badge +2

Thanks Cassy Freeman for the reply. I made no changes to the list or the controls. Which was a bit weird for it to do what it did. I double check as well if I did change anything but no changes were made.

I just deleted the form and re-inputted it under the list and columns tab. Which did the trick happy.png

Badge +2

I'm sorry deleted the Tab not the form

Badge +16

excellent so you have resolved this?

Badge +2

Yes this has been resolved!