Worklist Custom Control

Badge +1

Hi,

Can anyone please assist with , creating a custom worklist control in visual studio, using the WorkflowManagement and Client.SDK API?

Thank You 

3 replies

Badge +10

There are various developer reference available from the portal.k2.com on how to ue the K2 apis. Just wondering, what you main aim is. Is this to make the control look better than the k2 one or do you want to show more fields. If you want to just add some additional fields then have you had at the smartforms worklist control. It lets you configure what fields to show and hide. Maybe what you are looking for is already there.

Hope that helps

Badge +10

Hi tebogo_kostaff,

Have you taken a look at this community project? http://community.k2.com/t5/K2-blackpearl/Worklist-Service-Broker/ba-p/889

Regards,

Mike

Badge +1

Thank You for the reply guys,

Basically , the reason i want to create a custom one is that, the standard one only shows you the worklist of the logged in user , using ad smartobject.

So i want to me able to select a user on ad using a picker control , than get that specific users worklist display on the worklist control.

So i had a look at the portal.k2.com developer resources and found the Custom Time exanple, which is very good, i understand exactly what i need to do.

But i just need the syntax  on how to render the control in vb. in my overloaded method.

Thank you