cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Custom Validation not working in Nintex forms 2013 version 2.2.3. Even any kind of Jquery /Javascript code not taking effect .

Custom Validation not working in Nintex forms  2013 version 2.2.3. Even any kind of Jquery /Javascript code not taking effect .

Labels: (2)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
jimmy_hang
Nintex Newbie

Re: Custom Validation not working in Nintex forms 2013 version 2.2.3. Even any kind of Jquery /Javascript code not taking effect .

Hi Avinash,

Do you have a more detailed description of your validation needs?

Cheers

0 Kudos
mmatsako
Nintex Newbie

Re: Custom Validation not working in Nintex forms 2013 version 2.2.3. Even any kind of Jquery /Javascript code not taking effect .

Usually this is caused by a JS error occurring that is causing all of your other code to fail.  See if you can view the error console (F12 in IE) to see if it gives you any hints as to where the error might be occurring.

-Mike

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable

Mike and Jimmy ,

Thanks for your response .

I am using java scripts alerts which is very simple .

I have tested code before using it in NINTEX  and yes debugged it as well using firebug in Firefox.

It does not shows any error but didn't work as well.

I have worked on earlier version of nintex and it works fine .But facing issues with NINTEX 2013 version 2.2.3

0 Kudos
mmatsako
Nintex Newbie

Do you have any expressions currently sitting on any of your actions, possibly the built in validation that rests on some of the controls?  I've seen these interfere and do exactly what you are describing here when one is misconfigured, thus causing an error behind the scenes.  The only way to tell is really to go through your controls one at a time and seeing what type of "expressions" you have sitting within their configurations and then removing those expressions until you find the bad one.

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Re: Custom Validation not working in Nintex forms  2013 version 2.2.3. Even any kind of Jquery /Javascript code not taking effect .

Hi Mike,

Yes ! for some controls i have used OOB validations .

Instead of that user wants pop validation message for related controls.

0 Kudos
greenawayr
Nintex Newbie

Was this issue resolved either through code or applying an update?

0 Kudos