this is the script I was calling to delete repeating section rows:
var RSRows = NWF$("."+className).find(".nf-repeater-row:visible");
var currentRow= NWF$(this);
currentRow.find(".nf-repeater-deleterow-image").click(); // this line cause the error
Solved! Go to Solution.
The previous version which the script was working on is nintex form 2.9.00, after the update the version is 184.108.40.206. And Yes the elements returned I checked it many times, it finds the element but it gives this error when apply .click() function:
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'value' of undefined
at HTMLDivElement.dispatch (jquery.js?rev=wUPlnhwFqtWad8lD53Aazg%3D%3D:312)
at HTMLDivElement.elemData.handle (jquery.js?rev=wUPlnhwFqtWad8lD53Aazg%3D%3D:285)
at Object.trigger (jquery.js?rev=wUPlnhwFqtWad8lD53Aazg%3D%3D:306)
at HTMLSelectElement.<anonymous> (jquery.js?rev=wUPlnhwFqtWad8lD53Aazg%3D%3D:355)
at Function.each (jquery.js?rev=wUPlnhwFqtWad8lD53Aazg%3D%3D:38)
at init.each (jquery.js?rev=wUPlnhwFqtWad8lD53Aazg%3D%3D:11)
at init.trigger (jquery.js?rev=wUPlnhwFqtWad8lD53Aazg%3D%3D:355)
at HTMLImageElement.<anonymous> (main.js:3252)
at HTMLImageElement.dispatch (jquery.js?rev=wUPlnhwFqtWad8lD53Aazg%3D%3D:312)
I've tried your code on the same forms version and it works for me. so it looks to be something specific to your setup and/or environment. however, I tested with just one single text control within RS
could you describe (or post a screenshot) what you have in RS?
do you have any hidden or disabled controls in there? if so, which way, appearance settings or rules?
This is my repeating section:
Also I hide the add row link and the delete image using css, I don't know why it was working before, and now not.
Thanks for your effort.
hm, quite strange things. hard to diagnose remotely without knowing what's exactly going on there.
what I would try:
- base on the exception - I would try to set a breakpoint in the code where it is risen and tried to idenfify on which control exactly it fails. execption message usually contains live links into place in code, so it should quite easy to find a place where it fails
- I would rule out all the disable/hide/readonly actions, they might cause respective js variables are not created and can cause kind of errors like you experience
- if above do not help, I affraid only chance is to delete controls from RS one by one and identify which exactly causes problems.