Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

Custom Forms in workflow

Jump to solution

Hi All,

I created sample workflow with Notifcations and Request Approval with default form type. I installed only Nintext workflow in my server and not installed Nintex forms. Now i want use custom form instead of default form.

Is there way to use sharepoint custom Forms instead of default Forms in Request Approval or other workflow tasks.

regards,

suresh

3 Replies
Highlighted
Automation Master
Automation Master

Re: Custom Forms in workflow

Jump to solution

You could use InfoPath forms if you have to, first make sure the Site Collection feature Nintex Workflow 2013 InfoPath Forms is enabled. Otherwise you could modify a form with SharePoint Designer or create a custom solution and install it.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable

Jump to solution

I have the same issue but using SP2010, NW2010 and IP2010. Whenever i edit the Assign Flexi Task to be an InfoPath form (via Edit Task Form within the flexi task details) rather than the default form it works fine for me but every other users gets an error:

Error:

There has been an error while
loading the form.

Click Try Again to attempt to load
the form again. If this error persists, contact the support team for the Web
Site.

Click Close to exit this
message.

Hide error details

A form template (.xsn) file cannot
be accessed. You may not have the required permissions to open the file.

I can even assign two Flexi tasks both to the same user, one as the default form type and one with as a InfoPath form. The user can access the default form but not the infoPath one.I can access both when they are assigned to me.

I have an open dicussion to try to resolve this issue but as yet there is no solution.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Automation Master
Automation Master

Jump to solution

Thanks Dan, I'll try to review your post also. It does appear that Suresh's post is not similar to yours though as he has not reported an access issue with forms.

0 Kudos