Stuck on Job Solution wsp is not deployed yet message

• 5 July 2017
  • 5 replies

Badge +1

Hi..

I am upgrading to newest version of Sharepoint 2010 nintex workflow solution to our development farm which consists of 2 WFE and 2 Apps Servers. But after running the installer it stuck on message "Job for solution nintexworkflow2010core.wsp is not deployed yet ". I have made sure that all the Sharepoint administration and timer services is up and has been restarted in all 4 servers, but the installation process keep stuck on wsp deployment. 

Detail of installation log :

Detected SharePoint 2010 is installed
Installing Nintex Workflow solution...
Stopping Live Relay on server NNTSUS0054.
Stopping Live Relay on server NNTSUS0055.
Stopping Live Relay on server NNTSUS0057.
Stopping Live Relay on server NNTSUS0058.
Restarting Web Servers and Timer Service...
Resetting Server(s):
NNTSUS0054
NNTSUS0055
NNTSUS0057
NNTSUS0058
Stopping Timer service on server NNTSUS0054.
Starting Timer service on server NNTSUS0054.
Stopping Timer service on server NNTSUS0055.
Starting Timer service on server NNTSUS0055.
Stopping Timer service on server NNTSUS0057.
Starting Timer service on server NNTSUS0057.
Stopping Timer service on server NNTSUS0058.
Starting Timer service on server NNTSUS0058.
Installing Nintex Workflow Core Components solution...
Installing Solution Core Components
The solution cannot be removed when a job is scheduled or running.
A solution with the same name "nintexworkflow2010core.wsp" or id "9c738afd-c387-4160-b520-4964a40df5c1" already exists in the solution store.
Found solution Core Components
A deployment or retraction is already under way for the solution "nintexworkflow2010core.wsp", and only one deployment or retraction at a time is supported.
Timer job already started
Solution not yet deployed
Job for solution nintexworkflow2010core.wsp is not deployed yet (time waiting=3 seconds)
Job for solution nintexworkflow2010core.wsp is not deployed yet (time waiting=6 seconds)
Job for solution nintexworkflow2010core.wsp is not deployed yet (time waiting=9 seconds)
Job for solution nintexworkflow2010core.wsp is not deployed yet (time waiting=12 seconds)
Job for solution nintexworkflow2010core.wsp is not deployed yet (time waiting=15 seconds)

5 replies

Badge +1

After few trial, I successfully upgrade the nintex workflow. I have to check both windows services and SharePoint services and restarted relevant services. 

Badge

Services have been restarted, but still have the issue.  Any other suggestions?

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Then you click on the solution name in central administration solutions management, is there any error reported there?

Badge

I attempted to use powershell to deploy and see the below result:

We waited 180 seconds for the solution to be deployed. However, the Core Components solution is not yet deployed. Please check w

r job is enabled.

We waited 180 seconds for the solution to be deployed. However, the Core Components solution is not yet deployed. Please check w

r job is enabled.

Solution failed to deployed, reason: USMTNPMSINFWI14 : The solution was successfully deployed.

USMTNPMSINFAP07 : The solution was successfully deployed.

USMTNPMSINFAP08 : The solution was successfully deployed.

USMTNPMSINFWI13 : The solution was successfully deployed.

USMTNPMSINFAP05 : The solution was successfully deployed.

at: 11/29/2017 08:53:03

At D:Install intexNintex2.5.4Core.ps1:248 char:14

+         throw <<<<  "Solution failed to " + $deployText + ", reason: " + ($solution.LastOperationDetails) + " at: " + ($soluti

me)

+ CategoryInfo          : OperationStopped: (Solution failed...9/2017 08:53:03:String) [], RuntimeException

+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : Solution failed to deployed, reason: USMTNPMSINFWI14 : The solution was successfully deployed.

USMTNPMSINFAP07 : The solution was successfully deployed.

See the status of solutions:

211109_pastedImage_1.png

211110_pastedImage_2.png

Yet, status still shows old version and not updated.

211111_pastedImage_3.png

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Strange. Did you check ULS logs if there is any further hint there?

You could also retract and delete all solutions manually and install them afterwards again. There won't be any harm to your workflows by doing so. Maybe this helps.

Best regards

Enrico