Add item to SharePoint List

Badge +6

The instructions at SharePoint Online actions  state that we can

• Create, retrieve, update, and delete list items

But then the list of available actions is only to Get a file or attachment. Why is there such as a disconnect?  Where are the instructions for working with Lists? 

5 replies

Badge +17

Dean,

Which platform are you referring to? Here is what it should look like within your NWC tenant.

214401_pastedImage_1.png

Badge +6

I'm refering to NWC and to the text on the page I linked to above, not to the application, but to the actual text that is supposed to be describing how to use the application. The instructions on the page are not consistent, it says one thing at the top of the page and then does not provide the supporting details.

Badge +17

Dean,

Thanks for your comments and I now see what you mean. While I think that's a tad bit critical of the documentation, your point is made.

I agree that it can seem confusing if you have never seen the product, but when you get to the product you will see the entire list available which should help. I have passed along your comments to see if there is a way to update it so that it better reflects the product. 

Thanks,

Eric

Badge +1

Hi Dean,

The help topics for all these actions are currently in review and will be published very soon. I will let you know when they become available.

Thanks!

Stephen

Badge +1

Hi Dean,

Help topics for all of the SharePoint Online actions are now available here.

Thanks,

Stephen