K2 BlackPearl Developer Needed ASAP

• 29 January 2008
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

Hi BP Community,

We've been working for some time on a very unusual K2/MOSS environment, and have gotten generally good support from SC/K2 on the installation/configuration issues that have arisen. Our lead developer has to move to a different project immediately, and we have an opening for a consultant to provide the following:

1. Finalize stabilization of K2 environment
  2. Complete 1 workflow (90% complete)
  3. Develop 7 workflows based on pre-defined processes (not complex)

www.clarocode.com

This opportunity is immediate, with a max duration of approximately 2 weeks. Offsite preferred. Project is high-visibility, and successful completion in short timeframe will likely lead to extensive follow-on work.

Many thanks to all who have posted the great information!

2 replies

Badge +8

scottforce,

Looks like I am in your backyard as I am based out of Reston.  I am a K2 Insider and technical project manager with RDA Corp (www.rdacorp.com).  Here is my blog on K2 if you want to read about my experience with K2 - http://k2distillery.blogspot.com/

I will drop you a private message but if you need some help, we should be able to help.  My company has been a K2 Partner for several years now.

Jason

Badge +2

Thanks to Jason for the reply and subsequent phone calls.

Unfortunately he may be unable to commit 100%, so we're still open to hearing from other capable and interested developers.

Thanks!!