Sharepoint Event "one or more field types are not installed properly"

• 26 July 2013
  • 2 replies

Badge +4

I'm trying to start a workflow once a sharepoint 2010 item is added to a list.  I configured the SharePoint Events Process and the wizard sees the list.  I set a fake folio (not sure what that means).  I mapped two columns to two data fields I have set for my process.  The wizards completes fine.  However when I rebuild I get a .NET error - any suggestions?

Error 1 Task Error: System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. ---> One or more field types are not installed properly. Go to the list settings page to delete these fields. ---> One or more field types are not installed properly. Go to the list settings page to delete these fields.<nativehr>0x81020014</nativehr><nativestack></nativestack>
   at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall)
   at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters)
   at SourceCode.SharePoint.WebServices.K2SPWorkflowAssociations.AddOrUpdateK2WorkflowListItem(String workflowName, String k2ServerName, String k2ManagementServerName, String listTitle, String sharePointIntegrationServiceSiteURL, String folio, String events, String associations, String metadatadetail, String formstechnology, Boolean setUserPermissionsOnStart)

at SourceCode.Workflow.SharePoint.Common.WorkflowIntegration.AddK2WorkflowListItem(String siteURL, String processFullName, String k2ServerName, String k2ManagementServerName, String listTitle, String sharePointIntegrationServiceSiteURL, String folio, String events, String associations, String metadatadetail, String formsTechnology, Boolean setUserPermissionsOnStart, CredentialCache CredCache)
   at SourceCode.DeploymentTasks.SharePoint.EventsService.Execute(EventsObject eventsObj)
   at SourceCode.DeploymentTasks.SharePoint.EventsTask.Execute() C:Usersjde02DocumentsVisual Studio 2012ProjectsJoshTestJoshTestobjDebugDeploymentJoshTest.msbuild 93 6 JoshTest

2 replies

Badge +4

More on this, in Central Admin if I go to K2 for SharePoint to manage features, I get the same error:  One or more field types are not installed properly. Go to the list settings page to delete these fields.

Troubleshoot issues with Microsoft SharePoint Foundation.

Correlation ID: 152b3e4b-3da7-4059-8ef1-cffc04e6992f

Badge +3

I have the same issue did you find a solution ?

Thank you.