Converting Nintex Form to Document

• 15 January 2016
  • 7 replies

Badge +8

Hello Community,

I have seen many post on doing this and that Nintex was working to be able to do this as well.  I have not seen any updates on if that has been finished or how to do it with out going the old way of creating a document with context controls and then converting it over.  Any information on this would be greatly appreciated or better ways in doing this.

Thanks,

Kevin

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey Kevin,

if you're talking about the on-prem version, wait til Monday.. or Tuesday and there'll be more information on this.

If it's for O365, we recently released an action for Nintex Workflow called Document Generation.  This will allow your workflow to take data and create a document like Word, Excel, PowerPoint or PDF.  The data can be read by the workflow into variables and those can be used to pass to that action to generate a document.

regards,

Vadim

Badge +8

Yeah its for on-prem. Thanks for the information Vadim Tabakman

Badge +6

Can't wait for this. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

That sounds promising happy.png

Badge +4

Hi Kevin,

This is now available happy.png

Included in Nintex Forms - Enterprise upgrade versions, we now have Print to PDF option for On Prem 2010 / 2013 users for more information check out Brads Blog here.

Badge +6

Awesome news, so I guess we need to do an upgrade for this. Nintex forms upgrade or Forms upgrade?

Badge +4

More than likely yes you will need to do an upgrade. Do you know if you have Enterprise or Standard Nintex Forms?

Feel free to reach out to us at support@nintex.com so we can look at your account and ensure you get the correct information.

Cheers

Sophie