cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
CoKle
Nintex Newbie

Connection between workflow and infopath web part (cleaning up task approval page)

Hi guys,

I am looking for a solution for like 3 hours, so I hope you can help me....

My Problem

I have already finished the workflow with Nintex and it works very well, but one thing is realy annoying.

I want to have a clean form when user neet to approve/reject a task. So i would like to remove "Delete Item", "This workflow task applies to ...", Title and the navigation bar (top and left)

11111.PNG

My Solution

I tried to place the task form (which I btw. made with InfoPath) on a page and then remove all the stuff includes top and left navigation bar.

The problem is, I can not connect the page with the web part on and the actual workflow. Maybe someone can help me with my solution or even a different solution for my issue.

Thank you in advance

regards

Labels: (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
bamaeric
Nintex Newbie

Re: Connection between workflow and infopath web part (cleaning up task approval page)

Do you have Nintex Forms also?  If so, you could edit the task form via Nintex Forms and customize it to your needs.

0 Kudos
CoKle
Nintex Newbie

Re: Connection between workflow and infopath web part (cleaning up task approval page)

Right now I just have InfoPath, but I am about to make it work. So you are saying, that I can et rid of my issue with Nintex Forms?

0 Kudos
CoKle
Nintex Newbie

Today I got an info, that Nintex Forms is not availible at my organization, so I have to do it with InfoPath. Is here anyone who have an idea to fix my issue using InfoPath?

0 Kudos