cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Workflow Hero

Re: Connected calculated fields do not save to the SharePoint list

I must say that I am also using calculated fields bond to SP list columns and had never have issues... Maybe the datatype is different? Ex. the field mapped to your column is number or other than "currency"? Or maybe it is disabled by a rule?

Regards,

Tomasz

0 Kudos
Workflow Hero

Robert,

I had the same issue recently and went back through my form and found a cascading drop down controls with the text tied to the same column.  Only the last one will write back to the SharePoint list and for drop downs if their is no value selected for a final field, (such as a dropdown that is not selected) it will treat it as a null.  Hopefully it's that simple. 

0 Kudos
Workflow Hero

Just came across this, not sure if you are still having this issue... but I've found that if I leave my Advanced>Control Mode settings as "AUTO" it tends to work.  I also save them as "STRING" instead of Generic.

Workflow Hero

Hi Micheal,

Your solution worked like a charm for me, thanks for that.

Workflow Hero

I hit the same problem - if the field is disabled or hidden, the values are not saved. I found a workaround though: set the field as visible and enabled but add a rule ({self}=={self} so that it always fires) to disable or hide it. It did the trick for me.

0 Kudos