Nintex updates only in english?

• 27 November 2014
  • 4 replies

Badge +4

Hi Community,

I've an installation of the international version of Nintex Workflow 2013 3.0.8.0. We ran into an issue that seems to be fixed with the latest update 3.1.0.2 which is available only in english. I tried the installation on a development server and it did overwrite all multi-language functionality. All of the Nintex UI ist then only available in english.

Is there any chance of getting the update as an international version?

Thanks in advance

Andi

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi Andi,

the international edition is currently being worked on. I don't have a firm date, but I believe it should be out quite soon.

cheers,

Vadim

Badge +4

Hi Vadim,

thanks for the answer, I'll wait for the international edition then.

Just out of curiosity, and because I'm a (SharePoint) developer myself, do you know why there is a delay between englishand other versions? To my understanding, the languages are just resource files and should have nothing to do with bugfixes and such.

Anyway, thank you

Andi

Badge +4

Hey Andi,

The international editions of Forms and Workflow are now available for download.

As for syncronicity of languages, there are some internal processes and testing necessary when shipping 21 languages of a new feature which cause the delay between the initial English release and the other languages. We are working hard on reducing this delay and hope to be releasing both English and International together in the very near future.

Badge +4

Hi Alex,

thank you, download is already running :-)

I understand that you're all working quite hard (developing software myself) and am looking forward to quicker releases of international in the future. The problem as most often are the customers wanting a solution in their native language.

Cheers, Andi