Lazy approval email comes but Workflow still wait.

Badge +3

Hello,

We are using Nintext Forms And Nintext Workflow.

We are using Lazy approval and it is working except only one person. I saw this approve email comes our system but our Workflow still stay same status. No error message return for the user.

Thanks.

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi,

is the lazy approval tag still in the object of the answer mail of that user? The tag is the [#CODE#]

If that tag is missing, Nintex is not able to connect the answer to the task so it keeps the task pending

Giacomo

Badge +3

Hello,

Mail subject has the tag [#CODE#] and I saw the mail received. It is working for all other users.

Only problem for this user approve emails.

Thanks.

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi,

So the user correctly answer the mail, the mail is processed by SharePoint (do you see it move through the incoming email folders on the server?) but the user doesn't receive any mail of error during interpretation of his mail and the process doesn't continue...have you checked the ULS log to look for errors or similar during the processing time of the mail?

If that user tries to answer the task by browser, can he complete the task correctly?

Badge +6

Hi, if it happens only for One single user, but all the time, you should check the difference between this user and others (maybe different source? AD/FBA/ LDAP)?

Have you checked whether this user's email werr well received by your sharepoint?

I would create a support ticket for this issue. You could also go to Support and use Chat Now or create a ticket this way !! wink.png

They would need the log though!

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi ‌,

have you been able to troubleshoot that Lazy Approval issue? If yes, could you share what was the issue and mark the correct answer in this thread? It could help other community user

Thanks