Widget Error: Smart Form Button Click "Configure" option

Badge +3

Widget Error: The stylesheet does not contain a document element. the stylesheet may be empty, or it may not be a well-formed XML document.

1- Add Rule

On button Click Event

Select Notification Action "Show a message"

When click to Configure it shows an error popup window with the message stated above.

Regards

15445i42DF7EB749F2EBA1.png

5 replies

Badge +7

What browser are you running?

Try resetting your browser cache, your browser, and then your computer.

Badge +4

I received this same 'Widget Error" for a rule that set the value for an existing text box.  I replace the text box and now it's working fine.

Badge +1

Getting exactly this same issue in Internet Explorer, however when I try the same process in Chrome it works fine.

14187i1F22376876019679.png

Badge +1

In my case this error seems to have gone after a computer reboot, and installing some IE updates.. Not too sure why.

Badge +7

When I see this error repeatedly the only thing I have found is restartign the workstation. It is something hung very bad. This only seems to happen when I have been working several hours with several Designer windows open. I try to remember to close all windows peridocailly. I have seen this and some other odd things with Chrome as well but if you dont have time to reboot you can sometimes switch to a different browser and keep going.