cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Workflow Hero

Changing the 'From' field in Nintex workflow

Hi everyone,

I would like to change the 'From' value in one of my Flexi Tasks, so that when an approver receives a notification e-mail to approve/reject an item the e-mail is from a custom value.

I notice that this value has to be an individual/group within SharePoint. If I were to create a group and call it 'New Approval Process' (for example), would I need to insert any profiles into this group. Also, what effect would this have on LazyApprovals - does LazyApprovals only work if the approver replies to the standard SharePoint 'From' field?

Thanks in advance for any guidance

Shaun

Labels: (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Not applicable

Re: Changing the 'From' field in Nintex workflow

HI Shaun,

Use the FROM field in the Task Notification for this. You can also use groups for this, and yes, you would need to add people to that group.

I believe that the Lazy Approval only works with the standard address, but i have not tried it yet.

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Re: Changing the 'From' field in Nintex workflow

Thanks Ramses - I have tested this and it works fine (my fault for not looking properly in the settings).

I'll keep investigating inserting a custom 'From' value that works with Lazy Approvals. If I find a solution I'll be sure to post it.

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply