Direct Reports User's tasks not in Worklist For Manager

• 26 April 2006
  • 1 reply
  • 1 view

Badge +1
Hi,

Until a few days ago, all tasks that were in the various users queus were showing up in their corresponding manager's task list as well.

However, some of the active directory structure was reorganized and now these tasks are not showing up in the manager's list. When I look at the manager's AD account, they still appear to have the correct subordinate direct reports that were there before. Likewise, when I look at the actual direct reports users, their manager is the correct person.

Looking at the K2 Workspace when logged in as the manager, I can see the two subordinates in the worklist tab. When I click on the 'All' tab of a user (who has over 20 tasks assigned to them) nothing comes up in the worklist section.

Has anyone ran into this before?

Thanks!

-Jon

1 reply

Badge +11
What version of K2.net are you running?

So, you do see the subordinates but not their worklists? Any special Filters defined?

Run K2.net Server in console mode and see whether the manager is being authenticated when the subordinate's worklist is selected.

Verify in K2.net Service Manager that the subordinate has indeed got worklist items assigned to him/her AND verify the status of the worklist items.

Regards,
Ockert