Assign to do task escalation not working

• 28 October 2015
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hey everyone,

I have a to do task that is assigned to multiple users, each user is set to get their own individual task. If the task is not responded to within 7 days, I have an escalation set to complete the task.

I've been having problems with my escalation, it's just not completing the task and so the workflow is stuck.

I've been fiddling with this for months. Last month I completely recreated the workflow, convinced that it was corrupt. fast forward to this month and the shiny new workflow is having the same problem.

What am I missing?

Could there be an issue with our timers?

Thanks

Kassie

134992_pastedImage_2.png

134991_pastedImage_1.png

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

I've done some additional research, but still a little stumped on this.

I've tested the WF with checking the business days only box and this works, I've also set the hours to escalation without checking the "During business days" box and that works too.

Why isn't 7 days working without selecting "During business days only?"

Anyone have any ideas on this?

Could it be a bug?

Thanks

Kassie

(KaSandra) happy.png

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Alright, we figured out the problem. Apparently this was a bug in a previous version of Nintex and we hadn't updated to the most recent version.

The update request is jumping through all the usual hoops and hopefully once it's done, this problem will be a thing of the past.

Thanks

Kassie

Badge +1

Hi KaSandra - Do you remember by any chance which version you moved from and which one you went to? I'm having a similar issue.

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi Octave,

We were on version 3.1.2.0 and are updating to 3.1.6.0.

Kassie

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

I would like to open this back up for discussion since we've been experiencing this problem again even after performing the patch upgrade.

Has anyone else experienced timer issues? If so, what things did you do to troubleshoot the problem?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Kassie