i have just start using nintex mobile app, i have configure my "Nintex Mobile Phone Layout" having following issues:
1) i have apply basic CSS tags of color and background color on a text box through a class which didnt apply on nintex mobile forms.
(Note i have create a class in Custom Css int he settings of the form and apply it to a textbox)
2) My application gone crash whenever i change the drop down value on nintex mobile forms
(Note: there is a rule in my form that if the value of the drop down is equal to a specific value a panel will become visible which consist two repeating section and another panel inside it.)
3) i have removed all the controls which nintex mobile app doesnt suppot as mention in this article Forms functionality supported for use with Nintex Mobile but still it gives me this warning
Solved! Go to Solution.
1. CSS is styling 'language' for HTML pages. nintex mobile apps are native apps for different platforms, not a html browser. so CSS do not apply in nintex mobile apps.
2. that may mean there is a problem with the rule or any other rule on the form.
make sure as well you have just supported controls within repeating section.
3. this may as well mean that you have linked controls on the form and you have applied some custom formatting on them (not necessarily CSS). as explained in 1. not all the formatting is applicable on nintex mobile.