Empty parameters after Lazy Approval

Badge +1

I have an action "Assign Flexi Task" with Lazy approval. After this action I start a site workflow and pass there some parameters. Well, this parameters are empty, if user closed the task using Lazy Approval. Can someone help me to solve this problem?

P.S. Sorry for my English =)

4 replies

Badge +16

What parameters are empty?

Badge +1

I`ve created some variables, that should be filled on workflow start.

Capture.PNG

Here you can see a typical branch in workflow. And here are parameters:

123.PNG

but after closing the task using Lazy Approval, these parameters are empty in just started workflow

321.PNG

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hello -

Without knowing the rest of the workflow, it looks like you may be referencing the current item and list. Is this intended or should you be starting a workflow in another list on a specific item? How are you going about setting these parameters?

If you can provide a full picture of the workflow or possible export it and attach it here, it would give us more insight.

Hope this helps!

Badge +1

Due to the corporation restrictions I cannot provide you full workflow.

I`ve just created simple workflow with one Flexi task with Lazy Approval and Start workflow action - and the problem is still there - after user approve/reject the task with Lazy Approval other workflow starts with empty parameters I pass.

1.PNG

2.PNG

BUT! If user approve/reject the task normal (by closing via form) - it`s all fine with parameters