K2 Workspace Management Page Delegation

• 7 January 2012
  • 5 replies

Badge +4

Not sure if this exists in the latest release of BP, but need to know if there are plans to allow process owners access to the the Management page of the K2 Workspace.  Primarily access to Process Re-direction and Worklist Management.  I know this already exists within the SharePoint web parts but these are very limited.  I also don't like the fact that these tasks aren't taking Kerberos impersonation into consideration when auditing tasks.  The SharePoint web parts do not offer direct search or filtering.  Some of our processes have over 4000 items which is difficult to page through and it is very time consuming for our K2 Admins to do all of the work for them.

Is this in the product roadmap?  Otherwise I will have to custom develop my own dashboard for them to use.

5 replies

Badge +10

I will investigate, in any case it would be great to log this as product feedback via the portal that way it can be logged and tracked.

Thanks!

Badge +4

Will do.. Thanks for the info  Chris!

Badge +13

Has this been logged as feature request?   That'll be useful also for our case.    Process admins should be able to see and redirect items in their processes.

Badge +4

yes this has been logged in the process portal and have notified our K2 account reps.

Badge

Any news about this feature request.  We have the same problem.