Rich Text in Repeating Section -Nintex Forms 2013

• 27 September 2016
  • 6 replies

Badge +1

Hi,

I am trying to add Multi Line field with Enhanced rich text inside Repeating Section. It does not seem to give me options to apply rich text formatting in ribbon. It is acting like plain text. Is there any way to have rich text inside repeating sections in Nintex forms?

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

could you post some screen shot what's exactly your problem?

there shouldn't be a problem to place rtf control into repeating section

Badge +1

May be I was not clear in my question. You tried with Rich Text control, mine is Multi Line Textbox with Enhanced Rich Text option. Here is the screenshot with one Multi Line Textbox with Enhanced Rich text inside repeating section and one outside it. End user should be able to format content while entering data.

As you can see, I was not able to format any text entered inside repeating section while I was able to apply styles to the control outside repeating section.

192785_pastedImage_2.png

Below are the Control settings.

192786_pastedImage_3.png

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

ok, I see.

as per docu, multiline text with RTF capability is not supported in repeating section

http://help.nintex.com/en-US/nintex2013/help/#Forms/RootCategory/Controls/Nintex.Forms.Controls.RepeatingSection.htm%3FT… 

Badge +1

That explains it. Thank you Marian!

Badge +2

Well this is what the docu says but when can we expect that this will be implemented? Or where can I add such a request?

Since I can't add the Attachments control entirely to a repeating section, the repeating section control is basically unusable for us.

TIA

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

you can vote for functionality on uservoice

Repeating Section Attachments – Customer Feedback for Nintex