cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Can we customize lazy approval for O365 ?

Jump to solution

My 2 questions are :

- can we have other values than Approved  / Rejected ?

- can we customize the text added on emails ?

"This task has been assigned to you. Reply with one of the following phrases on a line by itself at the top of your email:

Approved
Rejected

Need help?"

thank you

Labels: (1)
5 Replies
Highlighted
Automation Master
Automation Master

Re: Can we customize lazy approval for O365 ?

Jump to solution

Hi Jean-Michel,

You can have other values.

Here they are: https://community.nintex.com/community/tech-blog/blog/2015/04/21/lazy-approval-in-sharepoint-online-...

Regards,

Christophe Raucq

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Hi Christophe

You are right, there are others default values.

But we still can't add our own values (or values in French) like we do on premise, do we ?

thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Automation Master
Automation Master

Jump to solution

Jean-Michel

By reading the help, it seems that if you use O365 in french (if available), then you can use french.

http://help.nintex.com/en-US/O365/Default.htm#O365WorkFlow/Creating%20workflows/LazyApproval-validph...

Note: If the language configured for the SharePoint site is available with Nintex Workflow for Office 365, then the default phrases use that language; otherwise, the default phrases use American English.

Regards,

Christophe

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Jump to solution

‌ - 

Can we add in our own phrases for LazyApproval? I saw that it was slated for a future release, but I cannot find where we can do that within O365.  This is something I want to use as a hook to move us into O365 as we keep getting people that respond to task notifications!

Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Hey Jesse McHargue‌, at this point (in O365) LazyApproval responses are limited to the outcome names. There are still plans to enhance this functionality but I can't comment on when we may see that.

In the meantime, I'd recommend heading over to the UserVoice feedback site and submit a feedback request:

3 - Nintex Workflow for Office 365: Hot (282 ideas) – Customer Feedback for Nintex 

View solution in original post