cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

Can an existing form be opened in Nintex Mobile?

Jump to solution

I am need to be able to open an existing form, can this be done?

I have not found anywhere in the interface to allow me to select a location to browse to select an existing form.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Re: Can an existing form be opened in Nintex Mobile?

Jump to solution

Alan

Can you explain what you mean by existing form?  Was the form built with Nintex and was it published to Nintex mobile so that it can be accessed by such?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Hi Eric,

I have a scenario where the client wants to create forms but then also open them again from Nintex Mobile.  Following conversations with Nintex, it seems that the Mobile App only allows the creation of forms and not the retrieval, viewing and updating of forms. 

It has been suggested that Task Forms are the only way to achieve this using the Mobile App.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Alan,

When you say create, are you referring to generating a new item in a list by filling out a form, or literally designing a form in mobile?  The app allows for the opening and editing of tasks via mobile and you interact with those tasks via a Nintex form. 

Terminology is important in trying to figure out what exactly your client is trying to do.

If your client is creating a task for a user and the user has Nintex Mobile, they should be able to see that task pop up in the app.  The user can then click on the task, this opens the Nintex Form for that task, and they update or interact accordingly to that task.  If the user wants to create a new task for another user via the app, that's a different scenario.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Eric,

I agree terminology is important.  When I say create a form, I mean generate a form and when I say retrieve a form I mean browse the submitted forms and open it in order to view the submitted content.

I understand the NMA will not allow a user to retrieve a form, it will only allow a user to create a form or to view a form associated with a task. 

Is the correct?

0 Kudos