cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Can a submitted Nintex Live form be accessed after the submission is complete?

Jump to solution

I have a Nintex Live form on SharePoint on Prem 2013. This form is for perspective students who do not have an account yet so it must be Nintex Live for anonymous access. The form processors can mark a form Incomplete on the list and if they do that the student will receive an email asking them to attach an additional document to their form. I have not been able to figure out how to send them the link to the original Nintex Live form they submitted. Everything I have tried sends them a link to a new blank Nintex Live form. Any suggestions?

Labels: (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Re: Can a submitted Nintex Live form be accessed after the submission is complete?

Jump to solution
Hi

Nintex Live Forms are a one way street.
Forms can only be sent and not retreived.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Re: Can a submitted Nintex Live form be accessed after the submission is complete?

Jump to solution

Hello,

We're trying to use Nintex Forms for Office 365 at our gymnasium. How can our students access Nintex Forms, if they still don't have their Office 365 accounts yet? Thank you beforehand.

Joseph DeSouza

<< How to Choose: SharePoint Online or SharePoint On-Premises >>
https://www.nintex.com/blog/how-to-decide-between-sharepoint-onpremises-sharepoint-online theessayservice online helper

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Jump to solution
Hi,

At the present time Nintex Forms for O365 does not have the same Live Forms feature as there is for SharePoint onpremise and Nintex Forms.

You could Use the Nintex Workflow Cloud platform form which allows anonymous access. This could then trigger a workflow that populates your list on O365.
0 Kudos