I have a task that flows like this:
Do you agree on the project Yes/No
I created a Flexi Task to handle "Do you agree on the Project", but I am struggling on how I can encompass the 2 required fields (Interviewees and Suggested Vendors) within the Flexi Task flow...Do I need to send out a second email if they choose yes and ask them to click on the form to complete the 2 fields OR is there some functionality in the Flexi Task that may assist..
Just want to make sure I leverage the Workflows of Nintex to my situation.
Solved! Go to Solution.
, I converted this discussion to a question. When you are trying to get answers to a question you have, you need to mark it as a question. This allows whoever finds the solution to your problem to get points for getting it correct. A discussion is used more to discuss topics and not get answers to a solution.
yes, that's basically all what you need.
you can collect all the needed data within one flexi task.
to achieve that follow this steps:
- configure two fields on a list the workflow is running on for vendor(s) and (interviewer(s)
- in flexi task configure outcomes to YES and NO
- customize task form so that you add (drag&drop) item's fields for vendor(s) and interviewer(s)
- next you will need to determine what's a numeric value of YES outcome. you can do it so that you place calulated value control on the task form and sets its formula simply to Decision control (that's the field where nintex stores selected outcome). then run the workflow and check on task form what's the YES outcome value
- once you have it, finally set up validation rule on the task form like: Decision == [value_of_YES_outcome] && IsNullOrEmpty(vendor_control) && IsNullOrEmpty(interviewer_control)