I got the license to use Enterprise futures and its enabled at the site, the service is working as I tried it.
At the same site I have a WF where I would like to run excel service web service, but I got an error message:
The service is using my AD and password.
Any ideas what is missing?
Could you check what's the url of the excel file that you pass to the webservice?
If it has a parameter like ?Web=1 it could be the issue, because SharePoint tries to open the document with the browser (using OWA if you have them)..if you have that parameter, could you try without it? Do you have the same issue?
The excel service is working as I can open the excel file directly from the browser.
The link the WF using is just a normal link ending with test.xlsx. I checked the folder settings and tried both methods to open the excel, it doesn't make a difference.
IT has a feeling that as we removed the enterprise futures license and grant it per user if needed, the technical user that Nintex use to run is missing it as well. However IT not allowed to grant it to the technical user.
unfortunately I have no additional suggestion about your issue..what you have written (missing license for the account used) could be the clue..maybe someone else here on the forum (from Nintex or other Partners/Customers) could have some additional tips to troubleshoot your issue..