Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Calculated Value

Jump to solution

Hi,

I am new to Nintex and I have searched this forum but seem to be missing how to do something I would think is very simple.  Scenario:  I have a column called form Form Status.  It is just a text field with a default value of New.  Workflow will update the status as necessary.  I am trying to use a calculated value on the Nintex form to display what is listed in the Form Status.  The only way that I am able to get it to work is to add the Form Status field to the form.  If I deor set the control to not visible then my calculated value comes up blank.

I am sure I am missing some step.  Suggestions?

Capture.PNG

Thanks!

Devon

Labels: (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Re: Calculated Value

Jump to solution
Hi,

It sounds like you are connecting the Calculated value to the Form control and not to the Item property of "Form Status".

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Re: Calculated Value

Jump to solution

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.  Yesterday when working on this I didn't have Form Status available in the Connected to.  However, this morning I checked again when I saw your reply and it is now listed and I was able delete the Form Status from the form and get the Calculated Value to work.  Is there a reason I didn't see this as an option originally?

Capture2.PNG

0 Kudos