cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Calculate time duration between today and the date a specific field was changed

Jump to solution

I have a list/form that is amended by several teams and therefore the list items have a modified date of whichever team amends it last.

For KPIs I am trying to calculate where bottle necks are and which teams are potentially delaying a process. I was hoping to be able to take the date that the Status choice control was changed and compare the difference in time to that of [Today] to see how long it is between status changes. Basically the status gets changed as the process progresses. 

I am assuming it is a calculated value that I would need to use but have no idea how to get the last modified date from the Status choice control. 

Labels: (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Re: Calculate time duration between today and the date a specific field was changed

Jump to solution
HI,

SharePoint does not keep track of individual column modifications only the whole list item itself so I do not think what you are trying to do will be possible.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Automation Master
Automation Master

Re: Calculate time duration between today and the date a specific field was changed

Jump to solution

@Kaz_W , @SimonMuntz .....What about enabling versioning? In version history it will show only those columns where values are change.

Also, if it's the name and date you want to grab then maybe you everytime the item is modified you can grab the modified by and modified date. Also if you want Dept. Manager's info....then using Query User Profile of Modified By you can get those information and save it in a different list.

View solution in original post