Site templates doesn't show in wizard

• 27 October 2005
  • 5 replies
  • 1 view

Badge +1
When I run the create new sharpoint workspace event wizard. Everything seems fine until I'm supposed to select the site template. No templates shows up in the dropdown...Why? Can see there is several templates on the server and can "browse" the server for where I want to create the workspace so seems I have the right path etc.

Thankfull for any help :?

5 replies

Badge +1
Wen going through the wizard it works fine until I come to the second pages(where you type in "Workspace name", "Title" etc) I get an error saying "This is an unexpected token. The expected token is 'SEMICOLON'. Line 1 position 798." I get the error msg right after the page "renders", before I'm able to enter any data...
Badge +9
Thank you for the extra info. We are currently investigating this and will post our findings.
Badge +7
I am experiencing the same problem.

Any resolution?

Thanks

Rich
Badge +1
Nope. have been in contact Conrad from K2 in London, but havent been able to solve the problem. However they told us to redeploy K2.NET studio and thought that might help. Although I havent tried it, you might wanna give it a go...

Let me know how you go with this issue

Cheers and good luck
Badge +7
A reinstall of K2 did no good.

It seems my issue was tied to a dodgy user account.

However the error message I was seeing was a generic sharepoint one - whereas yours was more specific so I'm not sure if the two are related.

If it helps - the user I was running studio as also had specific rights on the sharepoint site I was trying to interact with.

However, when I ran studio as a different user (with the same rights in sharepoint), it worked perfectly.

Switching back to the other user and the problem arose again.

Therefore I believe there some problem with that specific user account.

As I said, I doubt this relates to you - one of the first things K2 suggested to me was access priveleges and they were exactly right. Seems Conrad would already have narrowed this down if that was your problem.

Good luck!

Rich