Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
dgoodridge
Nintex Newbie

Calculate Business Days

Jump to solution

Why is it that I can set a task reminder to go out after a set number of business days or hours, and I can pause for a number of business days, but I can't calculate a date that is X business days/hours away? I've tried out two UDAs available online, but they aren't working very well for me.

I'm using Nintex WF and Forms 2013 Enterprise. In my workflow I check to see what "media type" has been selected, and then assign a due date based on what has been requested.

Tags (2)
4 Replies
Automation Master
Automation Master
DrewA
Nintex Newbie

Re: Calculate Business Days

Jump to solution

I have a similar issue. I have a workflow that sends out reminders to complete a task every two days. But those receiving them have asked that it be set to only two work or business days. So, weekends and holidays need to be taken into account so they are not counted in the two-day pause action in the workflow.

0 Kudos
dgoodridge
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Holidays are not counted in the reminders and escalation phase of tasks. To configure the holidays list go to site setting > Nintex Workflow: Manage Holidays > Add a new holiday. Some holidays will have to be configured each year, but ones that consistently fall on the same numbered day of a month (July 4th & Xmas) only need configured once.

0 Kudos
DrewA
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Thanks...shouldn't have used the word 'task' given its specific meaning here. It's not a SharePoint task...something external to SharePoint.

0 Kudos