Calendar control in K2 Smartform 1.0.4 jumps to end of page in Internet Explorer (IE 11)

• 21 October 2014
  • 4 replies
  • 1 view

Badge

When user selects date and clicks "OK" on the calendar control page jumps to the end. User has to scroll all the way back and fill other details. This issue is in IE browser and Chrome and Firefox it does not happen.

I did some debugging and found details below

var m = jQuery("<a class='SFC SourceCode-Forms-Controls-Web-Button button timepicker-ok-button' href='javascript&colon;'>" + Resources.WizardButtons.OKButtonText + "</a>").SFCButton()

"_onOkClick" function is called and after that the page will jump to bottom

_onOkClick: function (f) {....}

13505i86D9EBAC1BE9F329.png

4 replies

Badge +6

Hi SreedHarRathod,

I have had a look at the Smartforms Compatibility Matrix and it states that SF 1.0.4 is not compatible with IE 11 at run time and design time. This could be why the date control is acting the way it is, have you tried running the view/form with the date control in IE10?( SF 1.0.4 is supported in IE10). Also just to clarify the date control does work as expected with the latest versions of Chrome and FireFox?

Kind regards,

Yannick

Userlevel 4
Badge +13

Hi

Please see our Smartforms Compatibility matrix - Smartforms Compatibility Matrix

Kind Regards

Raymond

Badge

Thanks Yannick and RaymondJVR 

The page is running in compatability mode of IE 10 in IE 11, will that still be a problem

Userlevel 4
Badge +13

Hi

We are happy to have helped.

Unfortunately it may still cause issue further along the line.

Kind Regards

Raymond