cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Automatically add Group Members to a group on item add in a Contact App List, How to?

Automatically add Group Members to a group on item add in a Contact App List, How to?

I created a new group called "groupOne" and in order to make the user input their data to a custom form, i have to create a "Contact App" and design for its custom form. My question is;

1. Do i really need to create a "Contact App" just to serve the purpose of designing a custom forms for the user to input? or does the "add new members" to group has its form already that can be customize? How?

2. In the Nintex Online, there is an action called "Office365 Add Users to a Group" so that in every new contact added to the "Contact App" it will also add the added item to "groupOne". I tried every possible field inputs in my mind but its not working, i don't know why. I would love to know how to configure one properly.

Any comments and enlightenment about this topic will be very much appreciated. Thanks a lot!

Labels: (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Not applicable

Re: Automatically add Group Members to a group on item add in a Contact App List, How to?

Hi Edwin,  Thank you for your post. You can add a user to group using Nintex Workflow for Office 365, using the action you outlined. A workflow can run on a list item or as a site workflow. If you are wanting to add a user to a group after adding a item to a list, then you can setup the workflow to run when a item is created. Just go to the workflow settings icon within the workflow designer. I'm assuming that you are adding the users details using a form on the Contact App list and then using those list fields to create the user using our workflow.   If you are still having issues, you can contact Nintex Support at support@nintex.com.

0 Kudos