Rest Endpoint Returning no Data

• 26 February 2018
  • 5 replies

Hi,

I am able to register the REST service instance using the JSON format attached. But this returns no data when smart object is executed with 200 as response. I have created this JSON using the RESTUNITED.COM. I am using K2 Blackpearl 4.7.

Any help or suggestion is much appreciated

Thanks

Anil

5 replies

Badge +15

Hi,

Have you tested if your REST service is working? You can use Postman to import your swagger json, then use it to test your REST API directly. Did it return anything?

Thank you, i installed the postman and imported the swagger json i have generated via restunited.com. I can see the response  coming on postman, its just on K2 smart objects the data is not returning. Any suggestion or thoughts please?

Thanks

Anil

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi,

Apologies if i have mis-read the note. Did you test and verify the call is returning back data via RestUnited.com site?

Is it setup to use No authentication? 

Hi

Apologies for dely in replying to your e-mail

I see the response on the browser, its just the smart objects are not returing the values and i am getting response 200

If there is issue with swagger definition or JSON format, service instance would have given error or during the smo execution. Any thoughts please?

Thanks

Anil

Badge +9

Hi

Check below post and see if it works

http://community.k2.com/t5/K2-blackpearl/REST-Service-Instance-SmartObjects-only-returning-HTTP-response/m-p/100549#M33313