20YHZ Error

• 22 July 2013
  • 1 reply

Badge +5

Hi,

I'm having an issue with the K2 Learning module 200YHZ. On the Employee smartobject to be exact, it keeps throwing error or requiring a "Manager" even when I test with the SmartObject Tester.

There are 3 SmartObjects forming a composite SO, first one is from AD2 getting Name, Manager, OU, etc.

Second SO is an SQL SO getting user details from HR.Employees db (no manager).

Third SO is another AD2 using Manager as input and returning manager email, etc.

Thanks.

1 reply

Badge +8

HI Latte

Errors like these are usually because of some mis-configuraiotn in the SmartObject, perhaps in the mapping of Properties from the initial service object method call into subsequent method calls, or perhaps the "Manager" property for the user whose details you are trying to retrieve is not populated, hence the subsequent failure of the second service object method call. I know that the resources in that module work on the K2 Solutions 5.1.1 virtual machine, because I built them :)

Some background info would be useful here: what environment are you using for the module? Can you tell what version of K2 is installed there - did you upgrade to another version perhaps? Finally, can you send me your .sodx so I can try it in a known-good environment? (email to neil'at'k2.com)

Thanks,

Neil