• 16 December 2010
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Hi all,

A little info about my environment

• K2 BlackPearl 0807 (4.8210.3.0)
  • MOSS 2007 with SP2
  • InfoPath 2007 with SP2

I've developed a form with 11 views and have around 400 fields. I've set the form library to open the form in 'Display as a Web page'. In K2 InfoPath Integration Service, I also set the Form Client to be 'Web Browser'.

I've been making changes to the forms and doing deployment constantly and everything went well (form is opening in web mode). I reached till a point whereby now whatever changes I made, such as adding just a couple of text, the form is now opening in client application.

Is there a bug in this version, 4.8210.3.0? The reason I'm saying this is because there is a hotfix for version 4.8210.1.xhttp://help.k2.com/en/KB000305.aspx

JWC

2 replies

Badge +10

I recently had a similar sounding issue just pop up.  I ended up checking design checker inside of InfoPath and it warned about having too many nested tables and it was too complicated to display using forms services.

Before the problem I had just being trying to change some formatting using the format painter inside of InfoPath and it didn't seem to stick so I kept trying it and I suspect that caused the problem.  I ended up downloading the last good version that worked in forms services and then reapplied my changes and having had problems since.

I hope that helps.

Tim

Badge +1

Hi Tim,

Thanks for the quick response. Yes you are right with form design, I do have heaps of nested tables in my form. Alright I'll give it a try by changing my form layout.

JWC