Can't see Rules built for flexi task form

• 12 November 2018
  • 6 replies
  • 1 view

Badge +3

I have built rules in a task form embedded in Flexi Task action in a Workflow a few monthes ago. But now I can't see the rules when in Task Form editor.

What could be the cause?  we just updated to Nintex form 2.11.4.10 which has a bug that breaks  {self} in rules.  I have {self} in rules in this task form, but I can't get to the rules to fix them.

Appreciate any help!

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi Isabel,

when you're in forms designer and open the rule panel, do you find your rule when hitting the show all rules box in classic mode or change to show all rules mode in responsive designer?

This setting should show you all rules.

If the rule is not shown it also shouldn't be in effect and you can create it again.

Best regards

Enrico

Badge +3

In classic mode, I selected the control, click on Rules in the ribbon, no rule showed up in right pane. Or in rules pane, check “Show all”, nothing is shown.

The rules I built has in it, which is broken by version 2.11.4.10 a known issue. When I preview this form, it says “something went wrong” this means the is there. If no rule I should be able to preview, but I can’t

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hmm, if the rule is not shown even after you hit "show all" but it still is trying to validate then this is a bug.

I suggest you open a ticket at Nintex Support and see if they can help you. Besides removing the controls or rebuilding the form there is not much help to offer. I'm sorry.

Best regards

Enrico

Badge +3

Already submitted to nintex support, they said there is new release which fixed bug. This is another issue, I can’t see the rules on rule pane, only in task form not list form where I can see the rules and fix them

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hm, this still seems to be buggy if you don't see the rules on a form. Is this also for new forms or just forms you created earlier?

In any case I would get back to Nintex Support because the problem still exists.

Sorry :/

Badge +3

For the form already exist. I did report to Nintex support, and this seems to be a bug in build 2.11.4.10 along with it also broke in formula.

They have provided a hot fix.