Did you mean: 
Highlighted
mlauer
Nintex Newbie

Attachment control missing in FlexiTask Form

Jump to solution

Nintex Workflow 2013 Version: 3.1.1.0 - International

Nintex Forms 2013 Version: 2.4.1.0

I have the problem, that attachment control can't be choosen in FlexiTask action form in one site but can in another site. Same Site features are activated in both sites.

In same Workflow attachment control exists in RequestData Form but not in FlexiTask Form - any ideas?

FlexiTask:

RequestData:

Kind regards

Manfred

Labels: (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Not applicable

Re: Attachment control missing in FlexiTask Form

Jump to solution

I'm curious about a couple of things. First, is there an attachment column in the list? Forms makes a habit of reading the list to build the available list controls. Second, are you talking about a document list or an item/custom list? And the obvious, have you tried a form reset? Oh and third, are you using Content Types on the list?

I've had weird issues like this before. I'm normally able to recover attachments if I reset the form though.

0 Kudos
mlauer
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

It's a site workflow. That way attachments have to go to Tasklist.

Creating a new site workflow or assigning a new Tasklib did not solve problem.

0 Kudos
mlauer
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Problem is solved. When you create a workflow and attachment control is not available in Flexi Task form, then publish workflow with Flexi Task. After publishing Attachment Control is available in Flexi Task form.

Publishing adds a new content type to Workflow Tasks list: Nintex Workflow Multi Outcome Task using Nintex Forms.

View solution in original post

Not applicable

Jump to solution

Hi, Manfred Lauer​, I converted this back to a question. If there's a "correct answer," and you are able to select it, go right ahead. If you'd like me to do it, just holler. 

FYI: A bunch of questions got converted to discussions when two spaces were merged a month ago and I'm working with Jive to get them converted back (and the lost "correct answers," too). But they haven't been able to execute this conversion yet.  If this was originally posted as a discussion, I'll revert it back.

Thanks!

Frank

0 Kudos