cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hejones50
Nintex Newbie

Assign Flexi Task Issue/Query

Jump to solution

In my workplace we have an award nomination scheme where 6 senior managers need to all agree for an individual to be given an award.

I have created a workflow on a list that uses the 'Assign Flexi Task' to request they either 'approve' or 'reject' the nomination (which are the two possible outcomes on the action. Under behaviour, I have selected 'All must agree on a specific outcome' and 'approve' for the outcome.

After each outcome there is a send notification action, when they all 'approve' it follows this through fine. However if one rejects it doesn't seem to send the notification but the workflow still completes.

Additionally, I have set an escalation to 'complete task' after 7 days. Will then follow the approval process?

Thanks in advanced.

Labels: (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Automation Master
Automation Master

Re: Assign Flexi Task Issue/Query

Jump to solution

you need an additional outcome

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
avinashpatil
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Add Additional outcome as mentioned by Cassy Freeman‌ and include the actions in the "Other" branch too. 

naccarati
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Unfortunately this isn't working for me.  Do you have to put something in the "Other" branch?  Right now the branch has nothing in it and "Other" does not show up on the task form.

0 Kudos
naccarati
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

It worked, after I added all of the "Reject" actions to the "Other" branch.  Very wierd design if you ask me.

0 Kudos