cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Assign Flexi Task Error - Subquery > 1

I have setup a simple workflow to manage policy review/approval and using Assign Flexi Task in the workflow.  I continue to get this error message regardless of what settings I have tried.  The standard approve and reject works fine, but Assign Flexi Task errors:

Error in task. Subquery returned more than 1 value. This is not permitted when the subquery follows =, !=, <, <= , >, >= or when the subquery is used as an expression.

I need a solution.

Thanks

Chris

Labels: (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Automation Master
Automation Master

Re: Assign Flexi Task Error - Subquery > 1

Hi Riddle,

Do you have Delegation or Escalation as part of your Flexi task? Are you using any calculations for these escalations?

It would be helpful if you can paste the screen shot of your Flexi Task and describe the full configuration. Is the error shown after the approval/reject is completed? What do you mean by standard Approve/Reject works fine?

melissac
Nintex Newbie

Hello Kapil, 

I have a issue with my Flexi Task also!  My issue is that the task appears to work but the email that the users receive (the one with the link to the Task form), When the user attempts to click on the link it shows them an error page. I then have to go into the Workflow and terminate it and then re run the Workflow. This seems to correct the issue until the Workflow is kicked off again.  My workflow has two Flexi Task no delegation and no escalation

Automation Master
Automation Master

Hello,

Can you screen shot your flexitask configuration please?

Thanks,

0 Kudos