cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Are there limits on the number of conditions or nested conditions in a workflow?

I'm working on a very lengthy workflow conversion from SPD 2010 to Nintex for SP2013. There are more than 100 nested conditions in the workflow. I'm about 30 conditions in, and I'm getting problems saving/publishing the workflow. When I add 5 conditions and try to save I get the following message:

3-7-2016 8-47-52 AM.png

If I then try the publish option instead IE11 says the webpage has stopped responding and needs to be recovered. When recovered, it has lost the 5 conditions I added.

Has anyone ever seen this weird message, and are there any limits I may be hitting?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Not applicable

Re: Are there limits on the number of conditions or nested conditions in a workflow?

My coworker also suggested it could be a time-out issue when trying to save given the large volume of condition logic. Any thought there?

0 Kudos
Automation Master
Automation Master

Re: Are there limits on the number of conditions or nested conditions in a workflow?

Hi

You can only have 11 nested set a condition actions giving you a maximum of 12 outcomes.

Sorry I found this when searching for something else, I am sure you have the answer by now.

Thanks

Cassy

0 Kudos