K2

• 31 December 2012
  • 2 replies

Badge +4

Hi,

I have a very basic query regarding K2 configuration.

I have 3 different web applications (under the same farm) where I want to use K2 task list. Do I need to configure K2 for all the web applications I have created using K2 for SharePoint Configuration under "Settings Management" on "K2 for Sharepoint" page in CentralAdmin.

I have configured K2 in one web application(Web 1). In another webapplication(Web 2) I have created a K2 tasklist to display K2 task generated by sharepoint list in Web 2. Tasks are getting created properly but while click on "View Flow" its opening an error page saying

"No K2 connection settings exist for this web site or site collection. Specify K2 connection settings on the "K2 Configuration Settings" option found on the "K2 for SharePoint" tab in SharePoint Central Administration.

Regards,

Nanda

2 replies

Badge +10

Yes need to configure the K2 for SharePoint settings for each site collection you want to use K2 with.

Badge +4

Hi Timkn,

Thanks for the reply. Do I need to follow the below step in order to configure the same?

Central Admin -> K2 for Sharepoint -> Settings Management -> K2 for SharePoint Configuration

I have configured through the above step and after configuring the entire site was down. Whether the above step is correct or else I need to follow some other step?

Regards,

Nanda