Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
steven_parker
Nintex Newbie

Approval Request - Link to Task Form?

Jump to solution

Hi guys,

Newer to Nintex here...I've created an approval request and instead of just linking "Approve" or "Reject" in an email, which is easy enough, I would rather the person be directed to the "Task Form" I edited under "Task Notification".  This way they can mark "Approved" and add their comments.

How can I link them to that task form from the email I am sending them initially in the approval request?  I know how to add links for just "Approve" and "Reject", but I want them to go to the Task Form to approve or reject and add their comments.  So how do I link them to this form from their email?

Labels: (1)
2 Replies
Automation Master
Automation Master

Re: Approval Request - Link to Task Form?

Jump to solution

Hi Steven Parker,

In the email, you can add a reference to ApprovalURL from the common tab. This will open up the task form.

Question: How are you linking Approve and Reject options directly from the email?

steven_parker
Nintex Newbie

Re: Approval Request - Link to Task Form?

Jump to solution

Thanks that worked!  I should have tried that.

For Approve/Reject in the email, I was just using "Inserting Link" and pointing it to the common "Approve" or "Reject" commands.  Then they could just click either to approve or reject, but I needed comments too.  Don't think we will be using Lazy Approval either.

0 Kudos