cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
esteuardo
Nintex Newbie

An embedded page at formso365.nintex.com says undefined?

I'm having an issue with Nintex Workflow.  I add a "Start a Task process" action and when I click on edit task form I get an error after clicking the responsive option. 

The error is as follows:

"An embedded page at formso365.nintex.com says"

"undefined"

after looking at developer tools the following error is found:

<p>The server encountered an error processing the request. The exception message is 'An item with the same key has already been added.'. See server logs for more details. The exception stack trace is: </p>
<p> at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToDictionary[TSource,TKey,TElement](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 keySelector, Func`2 elementSelector, IEqualityComparer`1 comparer)
at Nintex.Forms.SharePoint.DefaultResponsiveFormBuilder.ProcessWtiData(ResponsiveForm form, TaskActivityInfo activityInfo, IList`1 fieldListCollection)
at Nintex.Forms.SharePoint.DefaultResponsiveFormBuilder.Build(IList`1 fieldListCollection, FormActivityType type, TaskActivityInfo taskActivityInfo)
at Nintex.Forms.SharePoint.Services.ResponsiveDesignerServices.GetNewFormResp(IList`1 fieldListCollection, String activityType, TaskActivityInfo taskActivityInfo)
at SyncInvokeGetNewFormResp(Object , Object[] , Object[] )
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.SyncMethodInvoker.Invoke(Object instance, Object[] inputs, Object[]&amp; outputs)
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.DispatchOperationRuntime.InvokeBegin(MessageRpc&amp; rpc)
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage5(MessageRpc&amp; rpc)
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage31(MessageRpc&amp; rpc)
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.MessageRpc.Process(Boolean isOperationContextSet)</p>

Has anyone had this issue or is currently having the issue?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
arne_nostvik
Nintex Newbie

Re: An embedded page at formso365.nintex.com says undefined?

I remember I had the same issue. Ended up uninstalling Nintex Forms and Nintex Workflow from the site collection. 

I came to the solution because i did the same setup that failed on another site collection and it worked. You might test the same yourself before you go ahead and uninstall.

How I did it:

- Exported all the forms and workflows from the site collection.

- Uninstalled the Nintex Forms and Nintex Workflow add-ins from the site collection.

- Installed the Nintex Workflow and the Nintex Forms add-ins.

0 Kudos